Tattoo of a heart, surrounded by the words:
L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux
In the middle of the heart, an (allseeing) eye inside some geometric shape.
- anatomical (human) heart
- only outlines and some veines
- outlines must be drawn in a sketchy kind of way
- if possible – make outlines that look like scars
- preferably some blood dribbing from the side
* in case of scars: black and red
* otherwise: some polka trash style and/ or brushstrokes
- not too many details ➔ preferably something in old-school style
- mainly black – no colors or just a few to accentuate some features (eyecolor maybe?)
- eye is inside a circle which seems to be part of the heart – like a cut-out – allso sketchy like drawn
How will all those different styles (sketchy/ polka trash + old-school + typography) be combined?
As fas as the typography is concerned, I think the first two fonts are a little bit to calligraphic, as for the sketchy-trashy heart they are about to frame. Maybe I will find some other fonts looking a little bit rougher to match with the tattoo.